Nissan Buying, Leasing, and Financing Options
Middletown Nissan is a dealership in Middletown, CT, that allows you buying, leasing, and financing options on your Nissan. Regardless of whether you’re planning to buy or lease, getting a new car is a big deal, and being informed to make the right financial choices is very important.
Buying is the best choice for people who end up driving a lot and put their cars to some good, heavy use. It’s also a great option for those who want to build equity and buying offers you the freedom to customize your car to suit your requirements.
Nissan offers its SignaturePURCHASE competitive interest rates as well as gives swift credit responses to help you realize your dreams of owning a car. SignaturePURCHASE, offered on new as well as pre-owned Nissan vehicles and other vehicles of less than six years old, has terms ranging from 12 - 72 months.
The advantages available via Nissan’s SignaturePURCHASE are:
- Being able to drive as many miles as you desire and customize your vehicle to suit your preferences.
- Being able to travel with kids and pets, as well as drive on gravel roads and park your Nissan in dent-prone lots without losing sleep over wear-and-use charges.
- Such vehicles also have lower limits for auto insurance as compared to lease agreements.
- Being able to trade, sell, or transfer your title when you want.
Leasing is an option for those who drive less than 15,000 miles a year, keep their vehicle in good condition, and like to make use of a new car in 2 - 4 years. Nissan’s SignatureLEASE includes terms ranging from 24 – 60 months.
The advantages available via Nissan’s SignatureLEASE are:
- Being able to use a bigger vehicle that’s better equipped at a more reasonable price.
- Making a lower monthly payment only for the period you’ve used the car for.
- Receiving tax benefits if the vehicle is used for business purposes.
- Being able to invest your savings in stocks, bonds, and other appreciating assets.
- Spreading the sales tax applicable across monthly payments.
- Enjoying the end-of-lease options, including buying the car, leasing another vehicle, or even exploring other options.
Payment options on deals are handled by Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation, which allows you to pay one-time through BillMatrix, opt for automatic monthly payment withdrawals, mail a check or money order, or even choose paperless billing options.