Nissan Finance and Leasing Options in Middletown, CT
Proper financing and leasing options can seriously bring down the final price of your car. Nissan dealerships have several options for you, depending on whether you want to buy or lease.
If you use your model a lot, often driving to long distances, then buying is a better option for you, especially if you want to customize your vehicle to suit your lifestyle.
Nissan's SignaturePURCHASE has competitive interest rates with fast credit responses. The financing option is offered on new variants from authorized dealers, as well as pre-owned Nissan vehicles fewer than six years old. SignaturePURCHASE also provides terms that range from 12-72 months.
The advantages of SignaturePURCHASE include:
- You can sell or transfer the deed of your car whenever you please.
- A lower limit for your auto insurance, as compared to other cars.
- Do not have to worry about the wear and tear on the outer metal sheet of your vehicle.
If you do not use your car regularly, you should opt for leasing options. Nissan's SignatureLEASE is perfect for people who drive for less than 15,000 miles annually and keep their car in a good condition.
Nissan's SignatureLEASE has several advantages, including:
- Lease a car that covers your needs without having to worry about whether you can afford the vehicle.
- You will receive several tax benefits on your lease if you use the vehicle strictly for business purposes.
- Make lower payments in the months you have used the car, as compared to when your vehicle remains idle.
- You needn’t pay sales tax at one go. Rather, you can spread it across monthly payments.
- If you have other investment opportunities, you can use the money saved to finance your other options, such as stocks and other appreciating assets.
- You will get several end-of-lease options, including buying the car or leasing another vehicle by returning the one you currently use.